Saturday, August 6, 2011

NEW LISTINGS!!!!

Hey all!!! I have made some new items! I wanted to make more but I got a bunch of orders right in the middle of a theatre festival I was performing in! I have made a FABULOUS hat for a customer locally, I can't WAIT to show you all but alas I don't have any pictures yet.....

Right now, I'm sure all you crocheters and crafters out there are getting ready for.....Christmas! Yes, Christmas! I know it is NOT what I want to be thinking about right now becasue summer in this province lasts for such a short time but I really want to get a head start on things! Anyone doing some Christmas craft shows? I hope to do a few this year. I did two shows this summer and they didn't work out too great but I know it is getting my product out there and people are starting to recognize who I am!!!

A gorgeous NEW headband!! OOAK ONLY $8!!


And I have MORE good news!!!!!! We are hoping and praying the Agency will give us the go ahead to adopt our daughter.......THIS MONTH!!!!! Crazy I know! It was like our social worker got a bug under her! Praise God! Sometimes I think I don't even have to physically pray for us to adopt her anymore becasue I think my heart beats that prayer every day.

I was day dreaming about what it would be like to finally call her our "real" daughter! How I was going to introduce her to all my friends abroad on Facebook, child dedication at church, having a "birth" announcement in our church bulletin, the list goes on and on and on! I can't wait to show you all how beautiful my little girl is! SO CLOSE!!!!

Thank you for praying with us! Thank you for all your amazing comments and well wishes! We are almost there!

Now I have to clean my house as I have neglected to give it a good cleaning for the past month!!! (What a bad housewife hey?!?! LOL) Dust bunnies....you are going down.......

Whilst I am cleaning you can take a look at some of my newer listings on Etsy if you want! You can find them at the bottom of the page!!

Baby Bobbie!! Check out the listing at the bottom of the page!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meg it was nice to see you at Church. Your little girl is adorable!! Super news for you and Marlowe and her having a wonderful family to grow up in. God bless, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz!!! It was good to see you, too!! She is super adorable isn't she? :)

    ReplyDelete